I’m a Ph.D. student at IIT Gandhinagar, and I’m supervised by Prof. Nipun Batra. I’m interested in developing computational tools for Air Pollution using Machine Learning and IoT. I did my schooling from Shillong and grew up there, although I was born in Assam.
- 20th October: Deployment paper got accepted in the 3rd workshop on DATA’20
- 14th October: Poster abstract got accepted in Sensys 2020
- 28th July: Two posters/short papers got accepted in Ubicomp/ISWC 2020.
- 25th July: Position Paper got accepted for presentation in Ubicomp/ISWC 2020
- 4th January: Attended CoDS COMAD 2020 in ISB Hyderabad with ACM travel grant.
- 5th December: Joined CEEW as a Visiting Fellow
- 1st December: Attended workshop on “Priorities for Advancing Research on Health Effects of Air Pollution in India” in AIIMS, New Delhi. Poster Presented
- 4th November: Attended AI For Social Good Workshop in Google Research Bangalore.
- 22nd August: Attended India Clean Air Summit (ICAS) 2019 organised by CSTEP.
- 29th July: Joined IIT Gandhinagar as a Ph.D. student
- 24th July: Received ACM travel grant to attend Expanding the Horizons of Human-Centered AI in Delhi.
- 1st March: Joined IIT Gandhinagar as a Research Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant and Guest Lecturer For Operating Systems (Fall 2020 CS301)
- Lecture Slides: Begineers Guide To Assembly, Clang, Debugger and GDB (co-taught with Tom Glint)
- Teaching Assistant and Guest Lecturer For Operating Systems (Fall 2019 CS301)
- August’15: Intern. Bisect Online Solutions, Guwahati,Assam
- January’16: Front End Web Dev. For, EODB, Guwahati, Assam
- July’16: Contract Worker for front-end web technologies. Multiple Organizations
- August’18: Research and Teaching Assistant, IIIT- Sricity
- March’19: Junior Research Fellow, IIT-GN